We haven’t posted anything since July 2016! Man was that a long time ago. A number of things have happened since then both positive and negative.
I like to start with the negative.
- We failed to attract any new businesses until September 2016
- Navigating multi-sided markets is challenging
- Blew some money on a web developer, that simply didn’t work out
- Money is extremely tight!
- Venture Capitalists are throwing my concept in the “you know where” (Garbage).
- Getting extremely difficult to balance start-up and work life
- Tension between us co-founders is beginning to show
- Need to build out our board of directors
- We’ve got a number of customers interested and a couple of sign ups
- Blew money on a developer friend and things are rolling! (Still needs work, though)
- Venture capitalists are throwing my concept in the garbage (I know repeat)
- We have been getting steady feedback from businesses and users
- We’ve pivoted a # of times since we first started and added features
- A VC came along and gave me some hope
We still have a lot of key decisions to make regarding the future of Upropos!